Chatham Football Club
Flag Football Program
(All Dates and Times Tentative for 2021 Season)
All sessions to be held on the turf at Shunpike Field
- The 2021 season will start on Saturday Sept 18th - November 20th (10 weeks)
- Teams will play two games a week (Mondays or Thursday) and Saturdays
- Times 6:30-7:45pm on weekdays and 9-11:45 on Saturdays.
- The Junior Varisty (3rd/4th graders) plays at 9-10:15am on Saturdays and on Thursdays at 6:30.
- The Varsity (5th/6th graders) plays at 10:30-11:45 on Saturdays and Mondays at 6:30.
- Please note that depending on number of teams, there may be teams that will have byes scheduled within the season
Who: Open to 3rd- 6th graders
When: 10 Week program starting September 18
Where: All sessions take place on turf at Shunpike field
Cost: $75 per child
Mission Statement: To safely teach the basic skills of football in a fun environment emphasizing sportsmanship, self-esteem, and healthy competition.
Our goals: Have fun, exhibit great sportsmanship, be great teammates, hustle and never give up.
Skill Development: The Chatham High School coaching staff has put together a developmental skill program geared towards younger kids that will create the building blocks for fundamentally sound Chatham football players. Many of the drills, warm up, formations, and terminology are the same that all Chatham football players use from 3rd grade – 12th grade use. The games will emphasize fun and allow all players to play all positions.
Volunteer Coaches: Anyone interested in coaching should contact Henry Ashton at email@example.com.
Team Formation: First Saturday session will be a player evaluation. This evaluation will be used to split the teams as evenly as possible.
Equipment: Only equipment needed is a mouthpiece. Cleats are strongly recommended.
please contact Chatham Football Club at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.